Thursday, June 03, 2010

life with Fynn


I Love documenting life with you Fynn.

Right now you wake up at about 7:30 am. You like to sleep in compared to your sister. I bring you downstairs for your oatmeal. You eat breakfast and watch the Disney channel. I leave to drop Sophie off at 8am and to go to work. Dad takes over and gets you cleaned up, teeth brushed and out the door. You have a fixation on your "holey shoes" right now. You love to try and bring something to daycare, like a book, stuffy or some little toy. Once you are at daycare you gravitate towards Shelly. Shelly, Shelly, Shelly.

You are 99% happy and agreeable at daycare. You love to eat your lunch -- in fact lunch is one of your biggest meals. They are taking you over to the gym at daycare and it makes you feel like such a big boy.

Dad picks you up and then you come home around 5pm. You and your sister have a snack and watch a little TV or play until I get home. As soon as you hear me open the door I hear your little feet padding down the hall towards me. I always say, "Where is my little Tater?" (my favourite nickname for you).

Right now you are into using a high-pitched shrill of a voice that we have to remind you to "dial down" quite often. You love to help me unload the dishwasher. We are trying to encourage you in your little pursuits of independence. You have been known to provoke your sister and we usually put a stop to it before it gets out of hand. But you also look up to her and love to play right beside her.

Life with Fynn is the best kind of adventure

June 3, 2010

No comments: