Tuesday, April 20, 2010

never gets old






We were in Disneyland last week in California. I love the warmth of SoCal -- not so much the haze in the sky and the freeway noise, but their sunny weather and lack of mud and winter dirt is lovely!


This is our 3rd year in a row that we have gone there. I love that Disney keeps changing things up a bit and how they do everything in an over the top way.

We stayed at the Howard Johnson time around. Going to Disney with two kids, particulary a 2.5 year old is not necessarily easy, but it is worth it once you are there and you are seeing the fun through their eyes. I have learned that if you go with the intention of hitting every single ride you will be disappointed. It is more than just the rides, in my opinion.

Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip.

1 comment:

nadine jenine said...

i've never been! i'm so jealous!