Monday, April 22, 2019

Remembering

I have a few posts that I need to get written, such as going into the experience of the recent CPHR conference and the award I was presented with, but it seems more appropriate to remember my Uncle Richard who passed away last night.

We were in Oliver visiting my parents for the Easter weekend when we learned of the sudden decline in his health.  He is one of my dad's younger brothers and has been part of my life growing up in Oliver.  He leaves behind his wife Linda, and grown children Barb and Dean.  My fondest memories of him are seeing him at the Oliver Arena in the concession stand (he volunteered for the Lions Club) and in the Oliver Town Pool every summer. We would often drop in when we were visiting and we would find him there taking a cool dip.

He will be missed. (In the photo he is at far right).

Obituary


No comments: