Sunday, March 03, 2019

Skating and Skiing

We seem to be all in as far as winter sports go this year. Between hockey, figure skating and skiing, we have been busy!

Vic and I took Fynn up to Silver Star today.  Being March 3, we are never too sure how much more good ski days are left before the conditions turn to more spring-like.

Today was probably the best day we have had. It was crisp, clear and snow was beautifully groomed.  I think it was ski day #9.  Sophie had dance practice, but she has easily skied about 11 or 12 times as she is picking up extra skiing as a member of the high school ski club.  This video shows Fynn really tearing it up!  He's really come a long way this season. 


When we got home from the mountain today, I headed out to public skating, as I am trying to get as much skating in as possible.  My skates are getting more comfortable, but still not 100%. I had my 8th lesson last Thursday, and I think today was my 4th-time public skating in 2019.

No comments: