Things I'm up to:
- I am so loving the BBC show Killing Eve. Not only is the story about a sociopathic assassin addicting, but the clothing (i.e. Burberry, Mui Mui) serious eye candy.
- Vic and I are thinking about our summer vacation 2019. Right now we are seriously contemplating going back to France (maybe the Loire Valley) or doing another Uniworld River Cruise. The kids are itching to go back on a cruise.
- I bought these from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. A bit pricey but the sale made it more affordable.
- Work is intense. Our company just purchased a small insurance agency so the HR matters that pertain to the deal are keeping me and my small team busy in August.
- A photo from Paris close to the Eiffel Tower.