- 2018 will be the year I finally do a strict pull up, do a box jump in Crossfit.
- I will nourish myself with a lot of water, protein (moderation) and vegetables.
- I will make more time for rest, reading (even more than in 2017).
- I will recharge my batteries by resting, massage (I'd like to at least get in a handful of massages this year).
- This year I will open my heart to my kids.
- I will pay more attention to my family.
- I will learn more about:
- Taking care of my houseplants.
- Sophie's upcoming school years (courses, extra curricular, etc).
- Amsterdam (our holiday destination this summer).
- I'd like to learn some basic calligraphy. I've all but "retired" from scrapbooking but I still have a desire to do something creative (besides photography which feels quite technical to me).
- I will release my attachment to the past. It isn't working for me.
- I wish for 2018 to feel strong (even physically stronger than 2017). Lighter in spirit, full of wonder, fresh and new.
- This year I will say NO to being overextended with kids' activities. I know I think about this every year. I will also say YES to cutting back on line shopping. I don't have a problem with this, but having to make returns when things don't work out makes me stressed.
- This year I will say YES to more joy.
Sunday, December 31, 2017
2018 Family Priority Goals
I've been putting some thought into what would be realistic goals for us over 2018.