Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016 Edition

Halloween festivities are in high gear around here.  Thankfully the rain stopped this evening so the kids won't be getting too wet.  I drove the kids over to a neighbourhood they like to trick or treat in and now I'm just waiting for Sophie to text me when they are ready to be picked up.

Times have really changed since they were little.

This year Sophie is Minnie Mouse (a cute costume that only need a bit of taking in around the waist) and Fynn is Darth Vader.  For the last couple of years I have been purchasing the kids costumes online.  It is just so much easier, especially with work and all of the running around I seem to do.

Tomorrow afternoon I am off to Vancouver for a work meeting at Central 1.  I'm looking forward to it but it is just a quick trip (1 night) so no time to squeeze in any Christmas shopping.

In other news, I am taking an extension course through UCLA for Strategic HR.  It's a good course but like anything worth doing requires some focus and time.





No comments: