Wednesday, August 05, 2015

life

August has been somewhat low for me.  Not sure why -- the month only started, but again I am feeling overwhelmed (prepping for our two weeks in Winnipeg that are coming up) with much to do and never enough time to do it in.  My neck started really acting up again and as much as I tried to self treat it, nothing was working so I headed over to my chiropractor.  She has been working it out and it seems to be getting better, but it didn't help when I left my amazing pillow at my parent's place over the August long weekend.  Thankfully mom shipped it up to me on the bus, so tomorrow night I get to sleep on it again!  Ah, the little things in life.

The kids have been immersed in summer camps the past few weeks: Epic Sports Camp, Shuswap Wild Wonders and Science

Camp (for both of them).  It has kept them busy, but also kept me busy with ensuring they are ready to go in the morning.  Ugh.

Here are a couple of my favourite pics from the August long weekend.

No comments: