Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Right now....

Here's what is going on right now around here:

Right now, I am really enjoying running. Well, almost. It does feel good and tonight I went for a run while Vic was at a meeting. I am proud of myself for doing it on my own. I usually need a running partner to feel motivated.

Right now, I am reading a lot. My latest book is The Girls. So good.

Right now, work is very busy and demanding.

Right now, Sophie is healing. Her arm is getting better.

Right now, Fynn is stepping up and really taking pride in being in Grade 1.

Right now, I am thinking about the photos I submitted to the SA Fall Fair. They are displayed this weekend. I am trying not to think about other people seeing my work. Putting myself out there is hard.

Right now, Chicago is on my mind. We go for a short vacation in a couple of weeks. I can't wait. So much to see and do. The kids are coming with us. Their first "city vacation."

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

I am trying to get back into running. Slowly :)
What is pushing me is my nike app on my phone.