Today has been our big prep day as we head out soon for our trip down to the north end of the Oregon Coast! We are very excited as we have never been there before and there is so much to see and do.
The big to do list today included:
- washing the truck
- leaving the key with our house/garden sitters
- washing the sheets (I like to come home to clean sheets)
- laundry and more laundry
- buying Gravol (Sophie is prone to feeling queasy on the road)
- buying snacks for the road
- packing towels, beach stuff, a kite and bikes
- packing the passports - a must!
A photo post will be appearing in a few days once we get there.