Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Back in the swing of things

I flew down to Vancouver on Sunday night for a 2 day course I was taking at the Sauder School of Business (UBC). It was a great course, excellent prof and I got to stay at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver which was a real treat. This is a photo I took out my window one morning of the renovated Hotel Georgia, another old beauty that I would love to check out.

Arriving home, I am hit back with reality. Getting Fynn off to a birthday party at the swimming pool tonight (I swooped into Chapters while in Vancouver and picked up a gift -- and they wrapped it too!) and then Sophie came down with strep throat again, so she was off school today. The doctor at the walk in clinic tonight suggested that with the amount of strep throat she has, she is likely a candidate for a tonsilectomy, so I will be discussing that with our family doctor.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

oh, no.
I hear that procedure is pretty routine though.

very pretty photo!