Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pictures from Sophie

I put Sophie's new little book caddy that her Grandma sewed her between her mattresses tonight. It makes a little pocket to hold the books she reads at night. Very cute.

She then decided to snap some photos of Katie, her American Girl doll. This photo is Katie on the new bed she got for Christmas from Santa and her new little pet doggy that Fynn gave her.


******

It felt good to get back to my Thursday night step class tonight. I love the routine of working out with other people. I find going to the gym miserable if I had to work out on my own, but fun (or atleast bearable) when there is music and other people to liven things up.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Oh, that little book caddy is such a great idea! Something like that would be great for Erin's top bunk.
I need to look into that!