Saturday, April 23, 2011

What I Wore To Work


I have been really focusing on trying to incorporate "orphan" items in my closet and create new outfits from the pieces I already have without buying new things. Granted, I have a few gaps in my wardrobe for spring/summer, but overall, I am in pretty good shape with the pieces I have.

I have been asking Sophie to take my photo before we head out the door each morning for school/work. Sophie is doing a pretty good job of the photos all things considered.

Here I am wearing 3 outfits that I put together with existing pieces from my closet (e.g. shop your closet). The brown tweed skirt is from Banana Republic that I got a year and a half ago in NY. It has transitioned nicely to a spring outfit when I wear it with a Halogen cardigan I got from Nordstroms when we were in Anaheim. The belt is from an old dress. The middle outfit is an old CLEO dress that I bought last spring to wear to the HRMA Awards. I have paired it with a jacket that is a few seasons old from Rickis. The last outfit is a two year old camisole paired up with a little sweater shrug from RW and Co and my grey trousers that I bought at Urbana in Penticton a few years ago.

No comments: