Tuesday, January 19, 2010
ten for tuesday
1. I was up at 5:40m this morning to make it to Dana's Torture class. Yes, it is torture, but worth it.
2. I got my hair highlighted today. I couldn't stand the winter blahs anymore and my hair seems to love being blah. Feeling much better.
3. Fynn had his 3rd Lift the Lip flouride treatment today. This is the final session for the Health Unit's dental program. The dental assistant really showed me where I was missing plague on his teeth. Sorry, buddy. I'll do better.
4. Had my first mammogram today. I'm only 42, but they recommend you start at age 40 and my aunt has had breast cancer twice now, so it was a priority for me to do this year. The mobile unit came around. It was the easiest thing ever. I was in and out in 10 minutes.
5. Daycare Board meeting tonight. Not much to say other than budget discussions.
6 - 9. Photos of the kids from Christmas.
10. Tomorrow should be a little gentler on my schedule. It is a bit crazy right now, but that comes with the territory. I purposely exert a fair bit of discipline into my daily Monday - Friday schedule. I make sure that if I don't need to be in a meeting, I don't stay around just to hang out or I'll pop out of my fitness class a few minutes early so I can get home to make sure that I'm not rushing Sophie out the door to school. She likes to be there with time to spare, and I can understand that feeling.