Sunday, August 23, 2009

a deal


Vic is over on a guys' bike / road trip to the Halcyon Hot Springs area. I've been doing my best to keep these two entertained today. We hit the playground, had lunch and then wandered over to see if any of the downtown merchants were open. Sunday is not a great shopping day in Salmon Arm.

The Baby Barn (my favourite consignment store) was open and while Fynn and Sophie played with the Thomas the Train set, I found a very close to brand new Please Mum winter jacket for Fynn. For $10.99 I thought that was quite a deal on something that appears to have been worn barely at all. The new Please Mum little boy jackets are about $69.00 according to their website!

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

That is a great deal!
I can't believe it is time to start thinking about coats already.
This was the fastest summer ever for us!