Saturday, January 13, 2007

seven for Saturday


this has been a great day.....

1. got my hair cut

2. had coffee (and apple juice) with my favourite girl while daddy was working

3. went to a crop. or whatever you want to call it. i am reluctant to go to these events...fear of being sold stuff...fear of seeing photos cut into round circles and hearts (not that there is anything wrong with that - that's my problem)...fear of cattiness. but my friend Karen's sister Heather was having one, so i went for a couple of hours. it was nice. and calm and i could focus. did the layout you see here.

4. got one of these yesterday.

5. am reading this book - it's interesting.

6. sophie decided on her own she needed a nap this afternoon.

7. i think i need this book, before i put you all to sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this layout! That blog book looks kinda cool!

nadine jenine said...

your layout is cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Saturday, Sheri. Because I know what a great mom you are, you will love Christiane Northrup's next book, Mother-Daughter Wisdom.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I think I need that book, I don't think you do. My family blog is always the last to get updated, I post stamping stuff to the craft one far more often.
Love the layout!

Susie said...

What a cute girlie in her upside down sunglasses :)

I'm glad you treated yourself for a manicure, Sheri. Happy Weekending!