Saturday, March 07, 2009

a new purse

Today I took Sophie and Fynn to a birthday party in the morning while Vic rode his bike. I told him that I NEEDED some retail therapy after another Saturday birthday (this is weekend #2 of a three weekend marathon of b'day parties for little girls).

We hit Kelowna in the afternoon. I had 2 items to buy:

1. A new pair of Gap jeans. I have not purchased jeans since before Sophie was born. It was TIME. Gap came through for me. I wear them to death, so they are well worth it. I am not someone who has 6 pairs of jeans to rotate through. I usually have 2-3.

2. And, a purse. In all of my work years, I've never had good handbag. One that looked good, yet had some quality behind it and could keep my stuff organized. A friend likes Coach, but I'm not quite ready to spend those kinds of $$$$ yet on a purse. I did take a step over to the quality side when I found this at the Bay.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Last year was the first time I got a purse that cost more than a couple of pizzas. ;)
I got a Harvey's seatbelt purse. Love it.
I can't justify the Coach, although I love them, just because I change my mind. :) I'm fickle I guess.

Joanne said...

Cute purse! Very versatile and fashionable.
Maybe Coach will lure you in while in the Big Apple! Lots of retail therapy there!!!

Susie said...

I love fossil purses-- and GAP jeans. Both of them never disappoint.