Monday, December 01, 2008

documenting December


Last year, I did
Shimelle's Christmas Journal
. It was a challenge to do a daily page. This year, I will be content if I can blog each day in December.

Vic is away at a conference and it's just been me and my sweeties.
Poor Fynn is sick. I got a call from the daycare at 3pm that he was really cranky, so I picked him up and took him to the doctor -- he's got a bad cold. Poor baby. He's sleeping now.

Sophie has been staying up too late these past couple of nights. I think because daddy is away, mama likes a little extra company, and Sophie is happy to oblige. Tonight we watched Christmas with the Cranks. Corny but cute.

And here are some baby feet from the other day.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

I was going to try to do Ali Edward's daily christmas journal idea but realize that it's not going to work for me.
So I am just going to make the album a holiday one after my photos from Christmas are done.

Hope Fynn feels better soon! Seems like everyone is sick right now. I'm hoping that since we just had it that we'll be ok for awhile!