Wednesday, October 01, 2008

First Days


In honour of my first day back at work and Fynn's first official day of daycare, we posed for a picture on the deck at the chez Hamilton-hotel.

Poor little guy is still getting over his cold and the tail-end of his eye infection. In spite of his woes, he had a good day. I managed to see him at lunch for a feeding and timed it just right since he was just waking up from a nap. I also popped down at 3pm to take Sophie to ballet and still get back to work for the last bit of the day.

On other news, my Silpada bracelet arrived today. Yummy, nice stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joanne said...

Yah! Good to hear you all had a great first day. Did you get a shorter haircut! I like it...stay tuned for some hair changes for me too!