Tuesday, September 23, 2008
the good news and the bad news...
10 For Tuesday:
1. Our movers refuse to move us in tomorrow because the house is not "ready enough". Too many trades people working/in the way.
2. That means we move in this Friday (good news) since things will be more settled down.
3. I have my colonoscopy on Friday (routine for my little hemmeroid problem). That's crummy timing. Oiy.
4. I have not lost one single library book in this big moving schmazle.
5. I finished my HR conference presentation (very good news).
6. I got the invites out to Fynn's birthday today (and people are coming -- HURRAY!)
7. Vic got my cold (crummy).
8. I found a winter coat at Rickis. Normally, things are so picked over by the time I get to them, I'm out of luck in my size.
9. Some photos of Fynn from this morning and our house (stairs, kids' bathroom....little school house lights!)
10. Happy Tuesday!