Thursday, September 18, 2008

10 for Thursday

1. Time goes slowly when you are waiting for something good. Waiting for this house to finish has been the ultimate endurance test.

2. Thank you mom/grandma/super sewer for helping me stitch up Sophie's Halloween costume. I am officially a Halloween costume snob. The ones I saw in Zellers today were not so good.

3. I love school house lights. We have them scattered throughout the new house.

4. I'm going to a clothing/jewellry party tonight. Some pretty things, wine, snacks. Works for me :)

5. Sophie is loving preschool. Photos coming.

6. Fynn's third tooth is sprouting out (top).

7. Fynn is sitting in his carseat while I type this. This house is too treacherous to try and watch him and blog. I caught him trying to break into their paper shredder today.

8, 9, 10. I'm tired. Done.

1 comment:

Jenny L. said...

I am so excited to see the new house, Sheri! I agree, moving is the pits. Love the schoolhouse lights.