1. Time goes slowly when you are waiting for something good. Waiting for this house to finish has been the ultimate endurance test.
2. Thank you mom/grandma/super sewer for helping me stitch up Sophie's Halloween costume. I am officially a Halloween costume snob. The ones I saw in Zellers today were not so good.
3. I love school house lights. We have them scattered throughout the new house.
4. I'm going to a clothing/jewellry party tonight. Some pretty things, wine, snacks. Works for me :)
5. Sophie is loving preschool. Photos coming.
6. Fynn's third tooth is sprouting out (top).
7. Fynn is sitting in his carseat while I type this. This house is too treacherous to try and watch him and blog. I caught him trying to break into their paper shredder today.
8, 9, 10. I'm tired. Done.