Tuesday, May 20, 2008

more from vacation


We are still thinking about our vacation (which is nice, since usually those feelings are so fleeting) and wondering if we can go somewhere else before I go back to work in the fall.

My camera is still in the Nikon shop, but here is a photo taken during our final port in Victoria. The 4 of us with my sister-in-law and her little guy (Vic is holding him). Neat totem pole in the background too.

We had just walked a fair distance off of our ship so we were tired in this photo (and hungry) and in the back of my mind I was reminding myself we needed to find diapers for Fynn as he was on his last one! I under-estimated how many diapers he would use by 1 day. We eventually did get some lunch here - one of our favourite lunch places in Victoria and we caught a flick at the Imax. We saw the Mummy show and it was entertaining, educational and a nice, cool place to sit and chill out for about 45 minutes.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

That Deli sounds yummy. Makes me want to go to Victoria for a visit some time soon. I love it there! And so glad you are still enjoying your lingering vacation moments.

Susie said...

I'm so glad you clarified - I thought, wow, Fynn has really grown!! Welcome back!

michelle_d said...

How did sophie like the Imax? I'm glad you are still thinking about your fun vacation!