Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Piano

It was a first for Fynn last week.  He started his piano lessons with Miss Jen (Sophie's teacher).  I want Fynn to have the fundamentals of music.  Hopefully enough that he can read some basic music, identify notes, that sort of thing.  He's had two-15 minute lessons so far.  Seems to be cooperating.

I realize I have been blog negligent lately.  I've been quite distracted with the kids not starting school September 2 due to the teacher's strike in BC.  It's a mess and is very frustrating.

Hoping to see some resolution soon.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

I'm so sorry to hear what a mess it has been. So unfair on so many levels! :(

Erin is wanting to take either piano or violin. I am thinking I just might have her start lessons in January after the holidays when things slow down. Right now she has dance/tumbling and soccer. That is enough for me these days. lol