Here's the list for Friday:
- Sophie has embraced piano. Yep, major corner turned. With a bit of prompting from me, she is up to 30 minutes of practice a day. Her teacher commented that she has noticed a difference.
- I was interviewed for our local newspaper about the current math curriculum that is being taught at the elementary school level (more on that in a later post). I have some very strong opinions on math.
- Fynn scored 5/5 on his dictee today so he got to pick this movie to rent. He loved it.
- I had received my 15 year employee award last night. I was allowed to select something from a local store. I decided on a floor lamp for our living room. It's pretty! (pics later)
- My camera should be out of the shop soon. I miss it so.
this tomorrow night with our friends. Can't wait!
Have a great weekend!