Saturday, November 16, 2013

Birthday memories

Today was my birthday. I have passed the mid section of my 40s. I look back on the photos of the kids over the past 6 years since Fynn was born, and I can't believe how much they have changed.

For my birthday, we took the kids to get their haircuts and then headed down to Vernon to trade in some old ski boots, get new ones for Fynn and new skis for Sophie. Thanks goodness we can get a bit of money on the trades. We are now all set for when Silver Star opens later this month.

Katrina came over to babysit so Vic and I could go out for Mexican food and then a movie - this one. Silly movie but fun.

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Glad you had a good birthday.
Like I said on Facebook, you look great! :)

NoBSMother said...

I'm a new blogger and your blog is about family and so is mine. Come and check me out on NoBsMother@blogspot.com would love your feedback....You have a nice family..Cheers!