Here are the highlights from the past few days:
1. Sophie's class had a great time on their Salmon Arm City Hall and Courthouse Tour. The sherrif was likely the highlight, as was sitting in the mayor's office. I had some time off work, so was able to have fun too.
2. We went up to Kamloops on Friday for a visit with the Ear, Nose and Throat specialist for Sophie. Because she gets strep thoat so many times a year (3 or so), she is likely a candidate for having her tonsils out. There is a 2 year waiting list for this operation, and she is now on it.
3. Fynn had his soccer game today. He was smiling ear to ear the whole time. He kept up a steady pace for an hour, and needless to say, he slept for a good solid nap this afternoon.
4. Hunter, Sophie's friend is spending the night.
5. Vic planted strawberries, tomatoe plants and pumpkin in our garden today.
6. I took a couple of care days off work on Thursday and Friday. The demands of work/family, and in particular handling all of the staffing challenges that come from putting up our new location have take a bit of a toll, and I need some time to rest and recharge.
7. Hamburgers for dinner! Yum :)