The last few weeks I have been getting us organized for the fall. By that I mean making appointments for the kids and myself.
To date we have done the following:
- Fynn has had a dental cleaning and check up. All good - no cavities!
- Fynn has had his immunization update - 2 shots and no tears. He was very brave.
- Sophie and Fynn both have back to school haircuts this Friday afternoon.
- I am getting my brows waxed and an end of the season pedicure on Saturday. A treat to myself and the last pedicure I will need for the season (and wearing open toed shoes to work).
- I have a scheduled tetnus shot planned in September. I don't think I have ever had one, and I figured with the digging around in the garden and things like that it is not a bad idea. If I get it done now I won't have to worry about if for 10 years or so.
- I have sent in Sophie's passport papers since hers will be expiry in a few months and I don't want to forget about it and then be caught short.
I think that is it for now. Lots on the go as we get ready for school in another 10 days or so.
Tonight we did a library trip and a Starbucks run!