There are a lot of places on the web talking about summer manifestos.
Some of my favourites are here and here.
With school at out the end of this month, I am thinking that this could be ours:
1. Eat outside as often as possible;
2. Ride bikes - at least once a week with the kids;
3. DQ once a week - love their mini Blizzards;
4. Ride in a canoe;
5. Go to one movie at the Enderby drive-in;
6. Watch fireworks;
7. Go to the library;
8. Go in our pool often;
9. Pick blueberries in our backyard;
10. Hang out at Grandma's house in Oliver enjoying the hot sun;
11. Eat lots of fresh fruit (see item 10);
12. Explore tidepools on Vancouver Island;
13. Have a backyard campfire.
I might add to this over the next few days.