Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday update

We are the proud owners of a new camera. My Nikon D70 which I have had since Sophie was about 1 year old finally bit the dust last week. Vic surprised me with a new camera for our 22nd wedding anniversary last weekend. It is a D90. I love it!

Sophie is enjoying the lighter schedule of school as we are in the home stretch now. She has swimming lessons (Level 5) two days per week. This level is more challenging (naturally) then what she was required to do last year, so it is pushing her a bit. I am proud of her for giving it her best.

Fynn has one more day of soccer and then he is wrapped up for the year, unless the season is extended by one more week due to a cancellation that occured when the field was rained out due to heavy rain we have been having.

The kids are really into their bikes right now. We are taking them out fairly regularly at night for either a ride around the neighbourhood or down to the waterfront.

And finally, Vic and I are taking an on-line course offered through the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). It was one of my 2012 Priority Goals. We love the course -- very interesting and the lecture speaker is engaging.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Congrats on the new camera!
And the on-line course sounds fun. Even more fun that you are doing it together :)