Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ski Lesson Day #5


A couple of weeks ago we thought we had wrapped up the ski lessons for the kids, but we still had two more vouchers for the pre-paid lessons, so instead of Vic and I using them, we enrolled Sophie and Fynn in classes today. Sophie is in her second session with the Trail Blazers and went up the big chair lift 4 times today. It was also her first time using ski poles.

Fynn is now in Eager Elephants (his first class). I was surprised that they took the kids up the big chair lift - brave instructor! But he did well and seemed no worse for wear.

So, that officially wraps up skiing for this season for Sophie and Fynn. Vic and I have a mid week ski session planned with Bryan and Patti later this month, and then I will be getting close to being "done" too.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

I have never been skiing!
Mike wants to try, but I can't ice skate either and am a little intimidated :)
It does look like fun though!