Monday, March 07, 2011

fynn

Oh Fynn. You try my patience. For several weeks you were pooping in your bath. That seems to have now past, but you are bound and determined to keep pooping in your pants at daycare and at home. It got so bad at daycare today that Chris put you back in a pull up. Tonight I had you nice and clean from your bath and you pooped again. Back in the bath.

Last week you were constipated but now I think you have had the exact right amount because things are much "looser." I was so hoping that you would be fully trained for Disneyland but I don't think that will be the case. You have the pee part of it down pat, but not #2.

I do so much laundry it is not funny. I am exhausted.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Oh, do I remember those days with Evan.

And I love that photo of you and Finn in the post below. You look so beautiful and happy :)