Monday, February 28, 2011

getting ready for spring break

For Spring Break this year we are going to Disneyland. We are flying out of Vancouver and will be down in D'land for about 1 week with a day trip to Universal Studio and another day trip to LA's "The Grove" Shopping Centre.

At least every second day or so Fynn asks me if today is the day we are going to Disneyland. It is very cute.

I've been planning ahead as to what things we should bring (apart from the usual) and I realized that Fynn needed a new pair of summer type shoes, so I ordered these from Lands' End. They look like they will be very easy for him to get on and off.

We are still going to be bringing our stroller again this year - Fynn will likely be able to walk some of the time, but he will definitely need it as he gets tired.

I think I might get them each a new colouring book and some crayons to take on the trip with us. They can use them on the plane and also in the hotel room when they are winding down at night. I am also thinking of a small disposable camera for Sophie so she can capture some of her favourite memories. She is getting pretty good with focus/framing photos these days, so I think she would be quite excited to have her own to use.

No comments: