Monday, January 15, 2007

5 people

Loved that Katherine was doing this over on her blog:

Please count down five living people you admire and tell us a little something about why they make your list. These could be famous people or people you know personally.

5...4...3...2...1 (not ranked in order of importance)

5. My coach (work) Maureen. This woman is soft, inspiring and brings out the best in me. I owe her a lot. She helps me be authentic.

4. My doctor and friend, Kim. She's my age, has two kids, a thriving medical/obstetrics practice and she "gets me."

3. My husband. Triathelete dude. Very fit. Loves Sophie and me. Provides for us.

2. Linda - another work person who has inspired me. She consults for my company on an semi-regular basis. She also gave Sophie pumpkin slippers for Halloween when she was a baby. she doesn't have children herself, but she gets those who do.

1. Suziebeezie - Suzanne for inspiring us with her blog each day and letting us be part of her little community.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay suziebeezie! And yay all the rest of the people on your list, even though I don't know them. :-)

Thanks for playing! The RevGalBlogPals do a meme every Friday, though I don't always participate.

nadine jenine said...

Suzanne is admired by me as well. When I joined her blog I never thought it would turn out to be such an important part of my life, but thanks to her blog community, my life is very full.

Anonymous said...

What a nice list Sheri. :)