Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dec 23 - 10 on Tuesday


1. We have rented this movie to watch with Sophie on Christmas Eve.
2. Vic and I are going to watch this one Christmas evening.
3. Vic and Sophie are making sugar cookies for Santa's visit tomorrow night.
4. This blog is kind of neat. I like her catch phrase: "Live simply, stay sane." Amen.
5. Fynn is close, so close to taking his first steps.
6. Scholastic book order came today. This book and this one.
7. I got my hair cut today. One more trim before Christmas.
8. I like this website - some cute clothes.
9. It is fun listening to Sophie and Vic bake together. Sophie is learning chemistry whether she knows it or not!
10. One of my favourite magazines is no more! A sign of the times we live in.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Wow! Can't believe that Wish! is gone already! It was a good little Canadian mag, too bad.
I am sure that Santa will love his sugar cookies.