Sunday, August 31, 2008

Baby Eats





We loved Baby Eats.

The concept is simple, but you can tell the woman who developed it took a lot of work to design/set up this space. I spoke to her a little bit....she's from England and wanted a place where parents could relax and kids could play (my idea of HEAVEN).

Parents can enjoy a coffee or a latte while the kids play with Waldorf type toys.

The space has soothing background music and the noise is buffered by styrofoam shields.

They also serve organic food/snacks.

Fynn and Sophie seemed to really enjoyed it. Definately something I'd recommend.



3 comments:

Katy said...

oh I would have loved this place back in the day! :)
How fun.

Joanne said...

So glad you liked it. We hope to visit it on our next stop in N. Van.

Soon, Then said...

Oh what a great place! There are some good places in Portland, but this looks superb! They would definitely be getting my business. :)