Wednesday, June 04, 2008

5 for Wednesday




1. I pulled out my scrapbook supplies to do a layout about our vacation for Fynn's album and Sophie wanted to get in on the act too. She's into making cards. Her cousin should check his mail next week.

2. Fynn is loving banana. Check out that smile.

3. One more week of gymnastics -- somebody REALLY loves it and I think she will be a little sad when it ends.

4. Headed down to the playground today. We were all feeling kind of blah....Sophie was tired, I was on my second Tim's of the day and still dragging my feet. But we spotted an old bookclub friend and her 2 little ones, and her girlfriend and her 2 kids, and then her friend joined us with her 2 little kids (one of whom goes to daycare with Sophie) and pretty soon we were all happy, and spirits picked up. The wonders human company will do for you.

5. I am really liking these pendant lights for the new house. Hoping to hit a sale like we did the last time we bought lights at Restoration.

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Love Sophie's card and Fynn's smile :0)

So glad your friends could pick up your spirits. I said the same thing to my friend Kelly on Monday when she came over with her two little boys and she apologized for the mess the kids made (mine included!)
I'd rather have the company than a neat house :0)

kwpershey said...

that smile!! adorable.