Monday, May 26, 2008
5 things list:
1. This book has been missing, and it is due back to the library in 3 days. I found it under the seat of our Pilot today. I'm quite excited since I had visions of (almost) losing another one.
2. We lowered the asking price on our house today. We are hoping for some activity now.
3. Sophie is a little bummed out because one of her favourite caregivers at daycare is going in for a hysterectomy and will be off for 6 weeks starting tomorrow. A bit of a change for her, as this lady really is special.
4. We are hoping to go here with my brother and his wife and little son this summer.
5. When I got back from the gym this afternoon, the window to Fynn's bedroom was open. Hmmm....I wondered. Strange. I was greeted by daddy and Fynn. Fynn wearing a completely different outfit from when I left him. He had one of his atomic poops that apparently was beyond stinky. The little guy's system is still getting used to his food.